Han Chinese woman’s “lotus foot” slipper.
Red Shanghai style (multi-level heels) shoe with embroidered natural motifs that include green vines, blue and white flowers and a colorful butterfly at the front of the shoe. The heel is blue silk satin with floral embroidery similar to that seen on the upper. Both the sole and insole are white cotton plain weave.
- lacedwithmelancholy reblogged this from notwiselybuttoowell
- alix83 likes this
- notwiselybuttoowell reblogged this from tiny-librarian
- amarylliscardinal reblogged this from tiny-librarian
- ufhygjdkhjkrwedfjndefiugyhjled likes this
- miukirikiri likes this
- shakiramendez likes this
- video-et-taceo likes this
- tiny-librarian posted this