As a History Peep, it’s cool knowing I’ve got a significant historical event that happened on my birthday. What’s not cool in the slightest is that it’s something horribly upsetting and not in the least bit pleasant.
I was born on July 17th, which is the day that Tsar Nicholas II and his family were all murdered in the basement room in Ekaterinburg.
Any peeps have any less tragic events happen on their birthdays?
(It is also the day the British Royal Family officially changed their surname to Windsor, but the other event sort of overshadows that)
- wesmilesvirus reblogged this from milvertons and added:
- annie-wyatt likes this
- lesoldatmort likes this
- milvertons reblogged this from lifeofthedamned and added:
- vfreie reblogged this from balalaikaboss and added:
- balalaikaboss reblogged this from aaronburrssexdungeon and added:
- missscorpiorising likes this
- lifeofthedamned reblogged this from aaronburrssexdungeon and added:
- agath0kakological said: First Crusade!
- midshipmankennedy likes this
- tiny-librarian posted this